Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Good. Bad. No bad, how to have good?
10 minutes ago, I was on cloud nine. Great company. Fabulous movie. It has been awhile since I went out to have fun...to relax. (Thanks to a particular someone who flew my kite today. Better do sth to appease me. Haha.)

AND you had to spoil it. Yes, I asked for it. I shouldn't have msg-ed you on msn. Some things are really better left unknown. And I should jolly well know that nothing in this world is eternal (I'm not being pessimistic here. Just facing reality). And that's the same for friendship. Once so close, now...I guess I would consider us worse off than strangers on the road. To think I even lost sleep because of you. Damn. Anyway, this might not be a bad thing afterall.

Enough of the spoiler.

Guess what movie I caught earlier?

Tada! 《不能說的秘密》!




Starring Jay Chou, Kwai Lun-Mei & Anthony Wong.

This show was his first production, besides being an actor in the show, he also was the director, and story-writer. Great effort by a talented young man. And imo, it was a success!

Frankly speaking, I was very impressed. Haha. This movie was no where near the first 2 movies he starred in. His first,《Initial D》, was not bad...all thanks to the cars. His 2nd,《Curse of the Golden Flower》, was a total disaster. And this time round. It was...good! :) I enjoyed the entire show alot. I liked the piano battling. I liked the cliche first dating scenes. I liked the way he make his audience laugh uncontrollably. And I liked the way he twisted the whole show - It wasn't what I expected it to be. Haha. I like.

Commendable, commendable. Alrighty, for the sake of those who have yet to watch this show...I shall not elaborate any further. As the title goes...It's a seeecret! *Grinz* Go catch it! Highly recommended.

Bro's touching down in 5 hours time. :) Looking forward!
Posted by Jamie at 11:52 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: