Monday, August 20, 2007

《保家卫国》
I was hook-ed on this ch 8 show. 《保家卫国》. Didn't catch most of it real-time. For more than half of the series, I was actually watching it via the recorded clips on my computer - Thanks to windows media center! :P

Hilarious. Touching. Romantic. Entertaining.
You name it, they have it. Other than horror lah. Wahaha.
It so never failed to make me laugh throughout the show. Loved it. (^^)


Tonight marked the last epi of the show. An expected..but beeeautiful ending. :)


I especially liked Rui-en in this show. Liked her style. Liked the way she carried herself. Ha, and coincidentally, I've got the exact polo tee she wore in the show! Just diff. colour. Haha. But yaa lah. Not as "Seh" as her. Anyways, just felt she acted really well in this show. Very natural. Way to go!
Posted by Jamie at 11:50 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: