Monday, July 23, 2007

My Happy Saturday
Not everyone has the courage to follow their dreams. to follow their heart. Air stewardess. JAL. Haha. Japan has always been THE place you've always wanted to go. It's a dream come true for you. When you revealed this to me, honestly... I was slightly taken aback. BUT I am really very happy for you. Cross-heart. 2 months back, I left. And now, it's your turn. Like I told you, there's never a best time to leave. So, when you've made up your mind...just go for it! ;) So excited for you!

==========================================

Haha, I'm here to continue my previous post. Why was I so happy the other day?

***I AM getting my 300 bucks back from ICA!!!***

Haha, you must be bewildered. How the hell did I lose 300 bucks! Yes, it was my punishment - for "losing" my IC. I didn't know how I lost it. But, I just couldn't find it after I gt back from the US a month ago. I was certain that I din't bring it out of Singapore. And when I came back, I searched high AND low for it. Packed my entire room, but I still saw no sight of it. Hence, after I was completely sure that I had searched every possible place, and after being scolded by Uncle and Auntie Huang...I made a trip to ICA to make a replacement IC. It was not a smooth trip, but I shall hereby leave out the details.

And guess what? Last Saturday, my IC miraculously popped out of Auntie Huang's wallet!!! Yes. She had my IC all this while lah! Hahaha. We laughed our hearts out. And poor her was so angry with herself. But nm lah, most importantly...I'm gonna get my refund back! Confirmed. :) YES. Just this news alone...was sufficient to make me smile the whole day! Hahaha. ;P And that's not all...cable ski-ing with my Tk girls and supper-ing with the market brought my mood up to its peak.


Peek-tures!


Me, Si & Sammm @ Chomp Chomp
It was my first. Haa, yes I know. I had been staying up in the mountain.

The above is a liar.
Ha, but for the happy surprise, you're forgiven!

Group pic!
But w/o Lychee! A pity she left earlier. 3 cars. 1 each from the Western, Northern, and Eastern part of Singapore...just to have supper with Miwa dearie! Haa. Over the moon to have her back! But why do good times always pass so fast! Friday, Friday...stay away okie?

And to Mr Siwei: Sorry for blocking you. Haha, but it was really unintentional lah. ;P

Labels:

Posted by Jamie at 1:45 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: