Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Uncontactable Me
More likely than not, I'm going to lose all my contacts/data on my dopod. Damn. Sent it to the servicing centre in Tiong Bahru, and they said they will take about 2-3 days to diagnose what actually is wrong with the phone. It's either the motherboard (which I'm praying its not! For if it is, I'm going to lost all my memory in the phone) or the screen that has to be changed. And as it has passed its one year warranty period, I have to pay for the servicing. Double :(. I asked the guy to give me an estimation of how much I have to pay. If the screen is spoilt, its 100+, and if the motherboard is the culprit...its 500+. Someone stab me. In a dilemma.

Oh, and I heard a couple of sms-es when the guy at the service centre turned on my dopod. Sharks, I think that means I'll not be able to read the messages if...my motherboard spoils. Because whatever choice I make...i.e. to service, or not to service and buy a new phone...I'll still not be able to read the messages. And my contacts...Sob.

How about my trip to the starhub store? *Shakes head* No good deals leh. Sigh. All quite expensive without trade-in. And that's not very helpful taking into consideration that I'm be-roke. Sigh. Shall think over and see how. In the meantime, I'm...uncontactable. Haa. Good in a way too. But wells, for those close enough. You know my home number ya? Ciao!

Labels:

Posted by Jamie at 5:32 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: