Thursday, June 14, 2007

The New York METS
A newly acquired interest of mine...BASEBALL!

When in America, do what the Americans do! Haha, and you so gotta catch a baseball game! Thanks to my brother's gf, we got free tickets to the New York METS baseball game in Flushing, NY! It was AWESOME. The crowd. The 3-in-a-row home-runs! The cheering. Wooo. An experience of a lifetime. It's amazing how sports can bring people of all walks of life together. Seriously.

Not exactly proud to say...but it was my first time watching baseball. Hang on. I mean...I haven't watched baseball AT ALL prior to this. Not even on TV. Hence, other than "Home-run"...haha, I know nuts about this game. But thanks to a METS fan (my cousin, Jim), I grasped the fundamentals of the game pretty fast...and to my surprise, I actually started liking the game very much! To the extent...we actually went to play baseball few days after. AND...I got myself my very first jersey. A METS jersey. Haaa, sounds crazy right? I know.

Something's wrong with blogger pic tonight...can't seem to be able to upload anything at all. But it's alright! Will show ya all the pics next time k? Shall tuck myself to bed with Jemima J. Ha, she's so funny.

Labels: ,

Posted by Jamie at 2:22 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: