Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's Time
I just ate Kimchi again! Oooooooo...Yummy. Simply irresistable. All thanks to the ever doting pig brother of mine. He, knowing that I lurrve Kimchi, cooked it for me once more before I head back to sunny Singapore in 2 days time. Time flies, literally. Especially so when one's having a whale of a time. ;) But wells, all good things have to come to an end...and it's finally time for me to head home. Truth be told, I do think I'm starting to miss it here a little. Done all the touristy stuff, and I more or less feel like a native now. But still, I miss it back home more. ;P And taking into consideration that my pig brother's returning in Aug for 2 weeks...It won't be long till I next see him! Farewell, America.

Lookout for pics, pics and more pics in my next post! (:

Labels:

Posted by Jamie at 3:12 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: