Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Healthy Lifestyle
I just came back from a 1-hr run. To East Coast, and back. The weather's awesome! The Sun is out! It's windy! The air is fresh! Haha, everything falls so nicely in place. I guess when one's in a good mood, everything just seems to be good. Ya??? Haha.

Btw, the bedok park connector outside my house is up! I can now safely (with the pathways) jog to bedok reservoir or east coast park! Cool. Anyway, while I was jogging, ONE particular song was on repeat mode on my Creative Muvo. Tao2 Tai4 by Eason Chan! Haa, but this particular song I downloaded (courtesy of Daniel Ng Hua Qing...haha) wasn't sung by Eason. It's sung by Jay Chou!!! How come? Its a demo song sung by him - the one who wrote and composed this song for Eason. Check out the lyrics. ;) Love the song. Ai4 Qing2 Zhuan3 Yi2 - another song by Eason is nice too!

To all of you out there: Have a great week ya!!! =)
Posted by Jamie at 2:53 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: