Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SHOCK-ED.
"Stars...we all are.
Gorgeously divine."

NOW....... I geddit.

BTW, to a particular Ms Fong...I'm still ANGRY. *ROAR* You better do sth to appease me.

An hour ago, Siwei shocked me on MSN with a URL. An hour later, I'm still shocked. Not a tad less shocked. My heart practically "fell" out! (I have a weak heart know) OHMYGAWD. ONE month...and we knew nuts about it. HOWEVER ANGRY, I'm still v proud of this dear girl of ours! You...are totally amazing. No mean feat. Impressed by your guts dear. I...LOSS for words.

But as you would always say to me...I wanna say to you now...BHASHYA PFMQ!!!

We'll definitely be there on the 22nd to rooooot for you!

I have a prob now. I won't be able to sleep tonight!!! How???!!
Posted by Jamie at 11:58 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: