Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Haha. Totally out of the blue.

I was working on an assignment prior to this. And as usual, upon accomplishing the mind-absorbing task, I decided to reward myself by taking a break, and feast on sth sinful - Meiji for tonight (i had initially not bear to eat it, but I even more cannot bear to see it rot n disintegrate)!

HENCE, I connected my new love to the computer, and uploaded the pictures taken at Mediacorp last night. Haaa, cam-whoring as usual. But no sight of THE star. Lols. Gotta wait for "Happy"! But nevertheless, let's take a look at US at our seats first k!

TOP-dowN....

Bottoms-uP!

And the view fr my seat!


That's us up at the circle seats. Seatings were on a first-come-first-serve basis, and we arrived...nearly on the dot lah. Doors opened at 630. And haha, we arrived at 6.45 if I din't remember wrong? Just 15 mins only! ;P But no good seats were left already. Especially for a group of 8. Recording starts at 7.30...soo. we've got a good 45 mins to scan ard, chat and cam-whore. It was soo exciting! Ha, esp. 1 min before the show started. WHY? Because we were actually running. (Pfmq, I hurried despite my painful back wor. Haha. But thinking abt it, the pain that night was actually quite worrying. And my back had never been straighter than it ever was that night.) o-k-a-y. Brisk walking (to be exact) to the stall seats... all thanks to this kind usher who informed us that there are actually more seats avail downstairs. And of course, for better seats...we chiong-ed lah! And the show started slightly before we reached our "new" seats! We were all uber sensitive to the number 16 that night. Lols. And when we hear a particular name. We cheered! Did a particular dahling hear us? Haha. And the night ended shortly with some food at the post-event reception. Craved for prata that night...The one at casuarina to be exact. BUT...the bikini segment totally totally spoilt my appetite lor. Hahaha. No lah! Honestly, I was just too tired thereafter to eat prata already. Because there's work today!!!!

=========================================

An MTV shot to end the night with! Ha, I dunno why, but I started looking thru' the Europe photos again. AHHH. Teleport US back! Haa.

The Singapore-7s in Paris!

P/S For those who are worried abt my old back, no worries!!!! Nth too serious cause I'm recovering! Ha, thank god. So, no worries ya! =)

Labels:

Posted by Jamie at 12:07 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: