Sunday, April 22, 2007

21st April 1983 marks the birth of A SUPER-PIG. And that's my dear fren MR DANIEL NG HUA QING. So, here's a lil' post specially for the birthday boy.

I had initially wanted to write tis last night, but thanks to my totally unsupportive back, it had to be adjourned to today. But it all doesn't matter right? I.T.T.C! (if you remember what it stands for) Haha!

Thinking back, this pig-ship of ours is coming to a near...4 years?!! Wow. It's scary to see how time flies by just like that - at e snap of our fingers. Still remember our first project 2gether? AA101! (Ha, see my memory's still not thaaat bad lar). And it has been a flight of wonderful experiences ever since. Thanks for everything you've done for me Mr Pig. Totally totally appreciate from within. And as I've said to you...I jus wish the bestestESTEST for my dear pig-fren - YOU. Stay happy, healthy, pig-looking and witty always k! Haa!


THE sweeeeeeeeeeeeetest pig-fren I've got =)

P/S I'm still enthusiastically awaiting UR BIG DAY ya?! Haha. I'm saving aldy! *wInkz*

=======================================

Today's also a very important day for a very brave sweetheart. No mean feat. AND we're all very proud of you having come this far. SO, just relax, have fun, and embrace the moment!! OkI???? Ha..we'll definitely be there tonight in full force to support ya! BHASHYA!

Labels:

Posted by Jamie at 10:20 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: