Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sleep less, do more. I think that shall be my motto for the coming month...before my escape to the big apple. There's just so much that I feel I've been deprived of - thanks to you-know-what. I wasn't even let off on my off-day! Wth.

Actually, I have 2 draft posts which I had typed on 2 occasions last week but never had the chance to finish them. (I think on 1 occasion, I was disturbed by the 2 rascals - my cousins) Since what was felt then, is no longer felt now, let's just give them a miss.

I had a good day half-day break today. succumbed to my sinful cravings for old chang kee curry puffs. arrr. haa. sh*t. i'm growing, but heck la. what's the point of having an unhappy but slim jamie...right? have come that point where food cheers me up again.

what else did i eat today? oh! mummy's yummy cheesecake (yah lah, i din't help to bake. haha am lazy.), ramen 100 maggie mee for lunch and thai village sharksfin for dinner - a treat! The whole world (my colleagues) has been 'fighting' to treat recently...why? ask the garmen. performance bonuses lor. & promotions. ha, but also good 'cos i get to eat good food freeee. haha.


caught "music & lyrics" casting hugh grant & drew barrymore! ha, pretty good! i enjoyed it! romantic comedy...the usuals for hugh grant. I think he's looking good again as compared to the previous time i saw him....in 2 week's notice? i think so. anyway, the songs in e movie are still kinda ringing in my head...80s pop rawk! Rolling Stones rawwwk! (would love to have the mp3s if u have!) i think i would jus melt and die shd someone compose a song for me!

Things I'm looking forward to:
.1 Titoudao later
.2 Auntie Huang's bday celeb! ;)
.3 Redang retreat on 4 Apr
.4 Big apple in May

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. sooo looking forward to the 2 retreats outta sunny island.
Posted by Jamie at 4:35 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: