Sunday, March 04, 2007

It went well! Not perrfect, but I can say, I did my best. with those icy hands that din't seem to be mine then. haha. SHO, no regrets whatsoever.

And like what a dear one said tonight..."Enjoy THE moment!". ;)

Thanks for the SMS-es (especially the morale booster in the morning, and the one that came from the forested island!), Thanks for the Calls, Thanks for the lovely surprise. Thanks for coming despite it being "Chap Gor Meh", when most families have their renuion dinners. Ha, though I kinda expected it, my heart still skipped a beat when I saw you guys walk in. Serious! *toouuched!* And the sunflower! awww. I nearly teared know! Haa, thanks thanks and more thanks.

Haa, AND not to forget, Thanks daddy, mummy! my sweetest fans! *muacks*
Posted by Jamie at 11:57 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: