Sunday, January 07, 2007

A New Blogskin, finally!
Happenings of the day

+ Tennis-ed with the usual suspects in the morning! Scorching. But uber windy all-day. To the extent, my cap even got blown away! grr. Ha. All in all, I spied a lil' improvement! (:
+ Bak Kut Teh along Keppel Rd! Supposedly famous. Loves: the salty veg (A must-have for me during Bak Kut Teh feasts). Crispy you tiao! Pop it into your mouth after a dip in the soup...ahh. yummilicious! The soup?..e first taste was good I felt, but subsequently...it became just alright. Lao Zi Hao at Tiong Bahru still reigns at No. 1 for me. ;P
+ The rascals came, terrorized, and left. But very much lovable still.
+ Yesterday. Boyboy's bandaged. Cone-d. Heart breaks seeing him cone-d and all.

And yes, I haven't forgotten! (:

*** Happy 25th Birthday Mr Koh!! ***
Posted by Jamie at 11:47 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: