Monday, January 15, 2007

I've been losing appetite recently, esp. during working hours.
Not tt I dread my work, but it's jus the coincidental clashes tt crashes me. Loads to do...fret about. stress about. Till even my Sunday's burnt. Alright, thank god I had a great Sat. ;)

Today's the same. Eyes stared till I see things in threes.
& I reckon it's time to get a back support too. haha.
My bone's not very strong, depite loving milk. ;P

Against all odds...
I managed to stay alive within. with a smile. :)

*cough cough* have been coughing badly tonight.
come on. stop gal stop. stop!

To the one whom only reached home at 8.30pm: You take good care alrighty? *loves* (:

AH. Just received Dawn's response! BON VOYAGE DAWN!!!!!!!! ;) All the best k! I'm sure you'll do us proud in S.Africa! (I wanna go too!) Dawn's heading down to S.Africa in a few hours time to do the nation proud! & She's representing Singapore in a touch-rugby worldcup!!!
Awfully cool right? GO Dawn!!! *WHOOSH*
Posted by Jamie at 10:44 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: