Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I-was-on-strike-today. No work. No stress. No tai-chi game.

Caught "Happy Birthday" with Ade, Fmq, Dawn & Gx.
Casts Louis Koo & Rene Liu. Sad love story - depicting the importance of each other's birthdays, and the birthday greetings that kept it going.

I was...a tad disappointed.
Hilarious moments, yes.
Pretty faces, yes too.
But, the standard-story-line...
with a so-expected cliche ending blemished it.

Nevertheless, tears did fell. quite abit and uncontrollably too.

Trigger points:
Scene 1: Girl's granny passes away. (thought of dear sis)
Scene 2: When the "unknown" was revealed (thought of my dear boy. the feelin' came back. hit me hard right at that spot. Birthdays too.)

Alas, it's just a movie. haha. Next on line would be...BABEL! - as reviewed by miwadear. Appealing!! (:

Quite a handful of movies I wanna catch. A couple to mention...Just follow law, Protege, Adrift, Once in a summer!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tennis-ed today. Tennis-ed yesterday. Tennis-ed 3 days back.
It's so getting into me! Loves it. (:

Although it's just one day, I'm satisfied. re-charged. happy.

AAF!
Posted by Jamie at 11:54 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: