Friday, January 12, 2007

The fragility of life.

Went to my bestest girlfriend's grandma's wake earlier. Life's really...volatile. I always feel that...no matter how hard one tries, one can never be able to pre-empt what's gonna happen the very next minute, neither can one ever be prepared enough to face it bravely when it happens.

Sad fact, but true.

That's life, and we've got to learn to accept it. These are all phases that everyone will go through, sooner or later. So...as I've said to 2 close ones whom I have a special bond with, cherisssshhhh ME! ha, before you regret. ya? ;)

She knew me in and out. & I guess it's vice versa too.
It's ironically queer how coincidental things can get...
but I totally felt the sadness she was feeling. No amt. lesser in fact. Tried my best to keep my cool, but alas, I failed. *Hugs*
May they both RIP.
Posted by Jamie at 12:17 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: