Friday, December 01, 2006

Oversensitive or not,
I think it's gd afterall from a larger pic perspective. :)
So, I shd look at it from a happy angle.

Wanted to post up the accumulated pictures! i.e. bkk trip! dinner(s)!
But but but, haa. realised i left them in my lappie, with darlin Elv.
Poor girl's still stuck in Blk4, but thank god she's off drip.
haha, muchhhh happier with food definitely!

P.s Elv, I hope you win the bet! *winks* I'll pray for u tonight! ok?

Just to mention,

Yesterday was THE day.
& Yay, I made it through!
Special thks to the one who said a lil' prayer for me (I'm touched you actually rem.!), for the beeps & thoughts which came by when I nearly froze in the freaking "fridge".& of cos, lucky chain for being lucky! :)

I'm fighting against time by the way.
(Till no batt. do us part)
And it's currently low. lols.
I shall go offline, & watch tv!!!!
Thinking abt it, it has been quite some time since i last gave the tv 100% of my attention. haha. woooooooo. -ciao!-

**x'mas month's finally here!! =)) ***


Posted by Jamie at 11:51 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: