Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm surprisingly awake tonight. I reckon it's probably due to the amazingly refreshing jog by the East Coast beach earlier. A jog fr Mac all the way to old Bedok Jetty. And an after-dinner stroll all the way back.

Feels good.

The jog triggered some flashbacks which made me realise how significant East Coast Park has been to me.

It brings back quite a number of fond memories. Flashbacks during run: 1)My very first hitch-ride with Rt & the time she helped me with my wood-carving. & 2)Sunrise with the Market gals (Still yet to see the big yolk rise fr the horizon. But the time spent with you gals were awesome). 3) Meteor-gazing at Bedok Jetty in 1999.

Rt: I don't know if you actually read this. But it's sad to see how this friendship of ours has evolved to this state. Sighs. Nevetheless, hope you're leading a life you yearned for!

As I typed, more memories surfaced...to name a few, we have... The largest sandcastle (Trombone-shaped) I've ever built in my life. Tkgssb beach events. Chalets with Market, Core-class, Tkgers. The first time being shocked with a "ILY" writing on the sand. Blading/Cycling sessions with Market & Family. The scene of our very first Ntu core-class outing. Wooo. Most were happy events! ;)

I lurve the beach. Somehow, I seem to have this close affinity with water in general. Be it literally going down into the water, or just purely sitting by...either as a spectator to a particular sport, or just purely enjoying the breeze and view. It makes me happy! Ha, strange ya? By the way, I was spectating the cable-ski earlier, & had this urge to wanna try too! This would come forth as a much cheaper alternative and practice-platform for future wakeboard sessions! But timing's bad. It's the time of the month.

Come to think of it, time really flies. 2005 seemed like just yesterday, and to think we're aldy heading into 2007 in 2 days time! Hope to have as little regrets as possible for the new year. Hence, I've come to a conclusion...whatever I wanna do, or feel like doing...just GAN GAN QU ZUO! Live like there's no tomorrow my friends! Bhashya! I'll work towards that! *winks*

Today marked the last friday of 2006. The last day of work in 2006. & The start of a 4-day break. Every reason to rejoice over! *grinz* Enjoying the moments! Let's all look forward to a fabulous year ahead! =) CHEERS!

Posted by Jamie at 11:58 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: