Saturday, December 23, 2006

I has a fantabulous time yesterday.
Be it work, meeting, play, dine! ;) Rawks.
2 gifts. I'm loving it!


Special thanks to another sweetheart - heart melts. sugar-high.
It's remarkable how fate plays a part to bring ppl together ya? most of the time...it's clearly a "click" or "off" kinda thingy. But with this particular dearie, haha. it's some sort of a mix. but a good mix surprisingly! You really need to know her, to be able to understand her thoughts. though sometimes (or rather most of the times), there ain't any logic behind her actions. wahaha. oops. but that's the thing which makes her shine from the rest. *muaaaaaaaaacks* Thanks for your "heart"! Love it. Comparing to the time I received my first "heart", the impact was NO less this time round. ;)

Indian Pale Ale at The Pump Room rawks. I like it. ;) Won't mind another pine. haha.
Posted by Jamie at 12:57 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: