Tuesday, December 05, 2006


HOHOHO~*
Merry X'mas!!!!! ;))

Can Uncle Santa grant me a wish?

Just one will do! *winks*

Among all the many festive seasons, X'mas is my favourite-st! It's nothing religion-related, neither is it of any special relevance. To me, X'mas just simply connotes "happiness" and "togetherness".

It's the finale season of the year, where family & friends huddle together, in a cosy little area...with the accompaniment of a huge turkey (i usually give tis a skip)logcakes, honey hams, champagnes (and a rojak of food) and of cos...the exchange of gifts!!! It has become a tradition for most...to give presents to the one whom you deem dear to you. Presents doesn't necessarily translate to a hole in your pocket ya? haha. It's more of the thought isn't it? But it's brain-wrecking to think of what to buy/make.

I think it's remarkably sweet to do something together with the people you love, like...go grocery shopping together (so fun!)...and cook for each other? buy and fix a jigsaw together? Do things you never would do on normal occasions...i.e. break the law? wahaha! not steal, nor kill, nor hurt anyone. Haa, I'm nt gonna define it...leaving it totally open to your own imagination. Just sth impactful in short!

Thinking abt it, more often than not, it's not the end-process but more of the in-between that really stays within ur heart? Haa, still remember fixing a jigsaw with the "guy-version" of me when we were young...we chiong-ed it till the wee hours of the night. Actually more of me doing, with him sleeping beside me. Ha. But shall not deny him of the credit lah. Love fixing jigsaws...Hmm, I wonder when the nxt chance to fix one will be. Elusive memories. ;) I wonder how my pig brother will celebrate his X'mas tis year end...how i wish i can go to the states to celebrate with ya! haaa. in the ski resort like the other time!! Nm, give me a few more months! ;)

Since a couple of you have started posting up ur wishlist (actually just 2), Haha, I shall be the 3rd and pen mine down for the ease of my dear Mkt-Santa. Let's see...

1. A FAT Pillow!
The kind to lie your head on when you sleep at night. Not the sort to hug while you watch tv hor. haha! I dunno if it's within budget...but if it is. i would love one as mine's getting a lil' flat. HEY. A bolster would do a gr8 job too. haha.

2. Luminous paper starry stickers.
Haha, I dunno if you can still find them at the stores in Singapore. I tried to find, but sadly in vain. I used to have them pasted all over the ceiling and walls of my room...reaaally pretty. It's of negligible sight in the day, but when I switch off the lights...omigosh. I feel as though I'm up in the galaxy. For those who know me long enough...or close enough. wahaha. you shd have seen my room b4 year-end of 2001, or heard me mention this b4 ya? ;) I would kiss the one whom find me those stickers!!!

3. Adding a lil' personal touch would be cool. Haha. How abt saving your $$ and not spend a cent??? I don't mind!! IF, you sing me a song!!! Erm, a song that I like that is. Haha. Negotiable lah...if you choose this. ;P (Esp, if it's FMQ. wahaha. but *DEH* she's not my Santa. =( But FMQ. i would b over the moon if you sing "mud kei" for me! lols. or any canto songs of Sammi.) Hee.

4. Ah! How abt a pretty Tissue-box cover for my "Winning-Blue"? Haha, that would be lovely. Not too kiddy a design ya?? Haha!

5. A portable, mini fan? Haha. I happen to chance on one in Marks & Spencer the other day...& it's within budget. Wahaha. I would think that it will come in pretty handy...with Singapore's horrendous weather. Haha. I wouldn't buy it on my own...cos I think money can be better spent elsewhere. BUT, if it's a gift. wahaha! that's a different thing all together. lols.

6. Oh yes, suddenly tot of the Pig Torchlight I saw in Citylink. Elv...u remember? Wahaha. I won't mind tt tooo. so cute. :P But i forgot how much tt costs. Hmm. which store? It's one of the first few stores on the left when you exit Marina Sq..heading back to the Mrt station.

7. Haha, I guess it shd be fairly easy for my dear Mkt-Santa aldy ya?

Okie, now for the Don't buys. Wahaha.
- Don't buy a wallet pls. haaa. Because I've just received 2 pretty ones recently! And I will be using them for a long long while I feel.

- Don't .... haha. Actually no more don'ts. Hehe. If time/$$ doesn't permit...make me a card lah! haha. solely self-made hor. ;) Serious. I'll treasure tt more than those bought actually. =P

Okay...a long post tonight ya. *concussing-mode*
Just caught "Happy Feet" with Fmq, Elv, Sw & 33 earlier this evening at Vivo. I think other than Elv, it's the first time watching in the Vivo cineplex for all of us. Not bad! Comfy seats. Erm..but i don't like the sausage of my hotdog. Haa.

The film??? Not bad. Cute...! I liked the way he tap-danced along with the music...but other than that, it's quite normal and predictable...Nth spectacular I feel. Just simply very cute. Haa.


To my 15-yr old fren who's feeling down...hope you felt better after the playgrd chat. Life's more of just "them"... Cheer up k? U aren't what you deem urself to be...trust me. ;)

& to a particular Miss Tan whom's away in Cheena-land...haaa. Hope u found ur roots! hee. Quick come baccckkkkkkkkkk ok? (:


***SO Looking 4ward to...THE discussed trip!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jamie at 12:34 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: