Friday, December 15, 2006

Dung.

I had left my laptop on for the entire day and night for the transfer, & to think the gawd damn transfer failed! Brilliant. Grrr. Chill girl, chill.

Tonight marks another one of those impromptu nights well-spent.
Though dark clouds shockingly rose fr nowhere, the chat was amazingly intriguing w uncle philosophy. Headed for Bugis, e place I used to frequent quite often during my Secondary & JC days. And dinner was "you3 ji4 duck rice" which I absolutely lurrve. But instd of the usual 4-5 sauces of chilli, I just had 2 tis time round. Hee. Fr duck rice stall, to Stela @ Brekos cafe. Chill end. :)

The night somehow got longer as the week zoomed by.
...I sure hope the alarm works tml.

~a couple of targeted buys I spied tonight. shall whack them next month~
Posted by Jamie at 1:07 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: