Thursday, November 30, 2006

YES!

Told a particular dearie in blue that I'll b blogging tonight,
and very well, I shall! :)

WHY?

Because...I feel good tonight. *winks*

Apart from the few whom I've been talking to,
I kinda feel a lil' detached from the world all of a sudden.
Haha, "world" meaning the "cyberspace".
If you realize, yours truly hasn't been online v. much these few days.
But I do try to get online whenever I can!

Have been swamped with work ever since I gt back from BKK last Mon. & it actually took me a couple of days to recuperate from the trip. I was surprisingly super duper drained!!! Really!! & I deem it to be called the "Post-holiday Syndrome"!

One thing learnt:
Always take an additional day off when you go for a holiday. i.e. If you go away for 4 days, take 5 days of leave! haha, a day will always be needed to recuperate.

To my 3 BKK darlings...
namely Elvina Wee, Daniel Ng & Adeline Tan!
(Haha, calling Ade Adeline seems odd. lols.)
Don't you think it's really amazing how well we gelled together in BKK?!
Not that we din't before that...but. hahaha. I just felt that it was a perfect trip! so so enjoyable!! Thanks for making this trip such a spectacular one!!! ;)


***You won't be able to see this NOW. But, PLEASE recover fast!! then we'll go for a makan spreeee OK?? I treat! *Big Hugs*
Posted by Jamie at 11:31 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: