Tuesday, October 10, 2006

World Trade Center

A movie widely talked about.
A movie on my to-watch list.
A movie which costs me Ten bucks.

Rating?
Not up to mark. Just made it through the passing mark I felt.
No tears. But there was laughter on and off amidst the heart-wrenching scenes.
The guy was funny. ha. ain't ez to be funny in this kinda show. Story of two...wasn't enough. Sensitive it has to be. I'm still disappointed on the whole.

A line which caught my attn in the show, "Pain is good. Pain is your friend. If you feel pain, it means you are alive". I remember I scalded my right foot badly when I was in year 1. And I felt like my foot was practically on fire. 1 word to describe - Pain. Then my fren told me this statement too on the way to NUH.

Company?
as usual, it tops it all. ;)

Ten bucks. But it was all for a good cause.
Some NUS hall charity screening to raise money for a cambodia expedition.
Posted by Jamie at 11:05 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: