Sunday, October 01, 2006

So Fast. Time Really ZOOMS by.


-= WONDERFUL LIFE =-

Jus caught the 1st episode of tis new korean drama which my cousin passed me. & I found it to be not bad!! haaa, cute & funny! with pretty actors - but the guy's a little too boyish & white i felt. haa. basically, the 1st espisode's just cute & funny. lols. more to be added after i watch a few more episodes k? =)) but for now, i have tis feeling tt it will be another 1 of those gd shows! it has gt tis pulling factor to make me wanna watch more. but sadly, not tonight...cos i've gotta put myself in bed to counter tml's battle! chiong ah! =P
Oh yes, did i mention that the first part of tis show's filmed in e ctry closest to our hearts? haa, yeah, on our very own Singapore Island! some touristy places shown..but nth spectacular. because it's in Singapore?! haha. someone bring me outta Singapore...okie. save save save. haa. I've gt a to-go list of countries churned out, & i'm so gonna step foot on them one day! Africa has long been listed, but after tt afternoon, i'm even more set to go see the breath-taking sights personally! (:
........................................................................................................

The wakeboarding worldcup @ bedok reservoir earlier in the day was awesome!! wooo~* hunks & babes with great bods...& i especially find guys attractive when they wakeboard or do water sports. so stylish, filled with character!! lols. i arrived at abt 245pm, just in time for the finals. no Singaporeans though (expected), top few are all Americans. Specatular stunts! & the music was keeping us in the mood all the time. The only spoiler of the day, was the humidity!! arrr. if only someone can remove the humidity element here. btw, is there a forest fire ongoing?? the haze was quite bad at bedok reservoir!
........................................................................................................

1st October...it's Children's Day! Haa, Happy Children's Day my dearrrs!!~* Always young...no matter what age. yaaa?? Miss those days when we still have holidays on this day...!! How nice to be a kid all over again. the carefree life kids lead...i miss. wahhaa. okay lah, life's nt too bad as an adult too.

........................................................................................................

Had a good talk with Daddy dearest tt night. Though ignorant is bliss, it's good to be mentally prepared as well. The higher the hopes harboured, the higher the disappointment. So it's good to be prepped for it, so at least disappointments won't come crashing too hard then. Alas, just a month...maybe i'm thinking too much. As what lucky angel always say, Come What May! haa. I'm quoting you my dear. Miss you! I strive to start everyday anew with an open mind.

........................................................................................................

Oh yes, I wonder why, but a particular Miss Wee's tagboard just refuse to accept my tag. Hahaa, shows attitude just like her owner! 3 days!! have been trying since Friday nite, but to no avail. grr. Let me get it off my chest, & just leave my tag here alrighty? I bu gan xin...haha, die die wanna tag. hahaa...so here's to you,

"awwww...jus like the lyrics - 世上只有妈妈好,有妈的孩子像个宝...~* 幸福的黄小姐!;)"

........................................................................................................

I think i woke up on the wrong side of my bed today. Had a bad backache for the entire day. =( I had a dream! But i can't remember what it was about. Some dreams, I remember them vividly. But some others, I just can't recall at all. Ever wondered why we have dreams when we sleep?

I once heard fr someone that we have dreams every night, just that we don't remember that we had one. Is it true? Maybe. But on my part, I don't think so leh. haha. because when I have a dream, I will know I had one. But whether or not I remember is another thing all together.

Dreams..I've had a wide spread. Stressful ones b4 major events i.e. syf band competitions in sec sch days, Ultra scary ones which wakes me up in tears (that was ultimate. 1 dream. i woke, and tears jus fell...uncontrollably), of cos not forgetting the many sweet & happy ones which i so wanna go back to sleep to continue the dream. hehe. I hope I'll have a sweet one tonight! =)

Good night!!

Posted by Jamie at 11:53 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: