Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Earliest ever X'mas Present. So looking forward. ;)
Thanks for loving me so much. For always putting me b4 you.
Though I always make your blood boil. =P Love ya!~*
........................................................................................................

I just finished watching the 2nd Episode of WONDERFUL LIFE. 1 Episode a night...that's my plan. Haa, very disciplined hor? very proud of myself too. If it was in the past, I'll sure chiong it within a few nights.

but now, impossible. firstly, my eyes would be half-closed by the end of 1 episode. 2ndly, i'll be so zombish the next day at work. And thereafter, i'll be fried alive, and you most prob. won't see me @ Toa Payoh Lor1 aldy. Lols.

Anyway, the main lead's really too white!! Oh man, someone shine some light on him! But he was really quite charming yesterday when he was up flying the plane. Pilots. Whee. Cute lah. But not mua type =P.

........................................................................................................

Today, I went thru the longest meeting ever since I started work. The bloody meeting lasted a near 4 hours lo!!! wahh. no joke. Once every month. Puke bloood. First time seeing him fr such close proximity. Not hunkish, but attractive...intellectually, and looks-wise. lols. No wonder he's our poster boy.
........................................................................................................

I said i'll blog abt you tonight, but i tink i'll be nice n let ya off tonight k? Shall attempt to accumulate more good karma. so that i'll be more blessed. hopefully. hahaa. & now you have an eg. of how G you are. lols. ;)

........................................................................................................

Hazy Singapore. True enough, the haze was caused by land and forest fires in Sumatra. It's real bad...& news today quoted that PSI is at its highest level this year - 73. Seems like it's not gonna get better till awhile later. In need of FresHHhHHH air.
Posted by Jamie at 12:40 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: