Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A cure to a hazy, gloomy day
It has been ages since I've last met up with Sammmy dear...and finally finally finally! we met up tdy!! ;) All's the same. She. Me. Us. Had loads of things to yek abt, many updates to disclose, and as usual...our meet-up is never stale. It was an exciting adventure all night. wahahaha! right my dear???

From the extraordinary long travel down to Bt Pasoh, the not being able to open the door to her building, heads-off a particular Raymond's crystal dog, parallel parking @ chinatown...to her 2nd last sms to me tonight which made me burst out laughing at like 12.13am??!! haha, thks 4 brightening up my gloomy monday gal!

Here's some photos we took @ Sammy's new office...



It's an ultra mini fridge cum radio!!
Couldya believe that???
It's the cutest fridge I've even seen to date!!!
*pokepokes* I wan....!!




Here we've gt our dear gal at her desk!
...with a special photograph on hand which I spied lying on her desk.
haaa, so sweet of u to put tt pic up! ;)



Tada, US.

I had a fantabulous time tonite...all thks to U my dear!
Missed you alot. More meet-ups to be fixed 4 sure!!!!~*
Posted by Jamie at 12:38 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: