Saturday, September 02, 2006

Updates of my boring life
I had long wanted to blog, but due to several unforeseen circumstances…It is delayed till this very moment on a particularly quiet Friday night (or should I say…Saturday morning). Million apologies to those who have been coming to my webbie to check for updates every other day (erm. at least let me imagine their existence la :P call that self-delusion or whatever)…but left in disappointment, as well as those who care about my happenings. Sorry for the looong pause in updates…

Okays. Where shall we begin at?
Let’s just state some main happenings of this week k…

I’ve finally received the
total reward upon the completion of my month-old project on Monday, the 28th of August! It includes the time when I first met up with him, to the time I completed every aspect of it. Adding to a number of hiccups here and there, yahoo! gave me trouble as well with a worldwide hiccup that held me back for quite awhile. They actually had a link linked wrongly! Can’t believe it. & because of that, I couldn’t enter my file manager to upload any files…neither could I sync frontpage to it. So…it was a “do-nothing period” untill stupid Yahoo! resolved it. Whatever it is, it’s over! & yay…the feeling was wow…rewarding & relieved. This was hard earned hor. Not as ez as it looks. Ha. Don’t ask me how much… I won’t reveal it here. But it’s minimal as compared to all our many working personnels out there.

........................................................................................................

Coincidentally…the 28th August 2006, marked the 2nd year since the day I’d watched the road safety video clip at Comfort Driving Centre. Look how time really flies. I can still remember how Gan Chiong (‘Nervous’ in Hokkien) I was that day man. Butterflies all over my tummy while I waited in a small room with 5-7 other guys, staring at the various route-maps pasted on the wall like a pig waiting to be slaughtered.

Anyways, I sincerely thank god for the blessings. Everything came together so well. Good weather, good traffic, good tester, good pedestrians…ha. of cos not forgetting the very very impt factor….good driver! Wahaha. Anyway, ever since the incident along AYE (if fmq & Eileen remembers), I have tried my bestest to drive as safely and as focused as I can when I’m on the roads…especially so when there are passengers on board. Because I never ever wanna experience what we experienced that day.

........................................................................................................

Met up several marketeers this week! Missed you guys soo much after the last time we met at…Esplanade for most, & Marina Sq for one. & I’m so looking forward to our up-and-coming dinner tml night (or rather…tonight!). Firstly…it’s the 2 ‘M’s I met up with on charlie-chopin Monday (as declared by our dear M1…Monday’s a black&white day for most working personnels~ haa.) And M2!! Finally back from outer space. Okay lah. I shall be miss nice as usual and state the truth here alrighty? Lols. Yes, I did feel that you lost a lil’ weight~ wahaha. Especially on your face. & forever looking radiant! We had dinner @ the Soup Spoon & coffee @ Gloria Jeans…gee-reat! Food 2nd, company tops it all! =) The rest shall slowly appear as I go down the calendar k~

........................................................................................................

Accompanied Qing on tues night @ East Coast into the wee hours as she was feeling down. Poor girl was smacked by troubles over work and all…all stressed up and facing a 2-way cross road which means she has to make a decision soon. Look on the bright side k dear. This is called the cruelty of life out there…got to be brave and stand firm by your decision once you have come to one. Whichever you make, you know I’ll always be by you yes? =) *hugs*

........................................................................................................

This
old back of mine has been giving me problems recently. I have been having a terrible backache for the past week, and it’s till today Tuesday that I felt it getting serious. Bending down to take anything was a no-no, even sneezing was painful. So, I decided to see a doc. Thank god it wasn’t anything serious, he said it should be due to my long hours in front of the computer (as certified by my mother, but I begged to differ! It’s definitely lesser than those uni. Times! But whatever. Lols. Ok.) & I just needed more rest, pop pills he gave me & apply the ointment. Anyway, it’s improving!! =)

........................................................................................................

Received a message from my dear fren at about past midnight on Tuesday. & that sms made me all high & brain-freezed that I immediately (I tink it was kinda like a reflex action) called her back. Rejoice! Joy to the world…la la la LA~ So happy for you! Though you may be facing a little turbulence, a little insecurity, a little mad rush right now, I’m sure things will work out just fine! Yea?? =) But… =( I’ll be missing you. Loads. Remember…flight has to be after 6pm okay? Haha.

........................................................................................................


And there came Wednesday! The day Mua received good news too! Double happiness I felt. Fren’s good news yesterday = my good news. So meaning…I’ve received two great news!! Reflex action once again, I made a phone call to someone. Haa. & after the blabbering…she asked me a very good question which shocked me as well. Literally. I think my mind was in a mess then also. So havta pardon me. I din’t call my parents first thing first…but her. Oh my goodness. But thereafter parents & bro received news first-hand! & poor brother of mine got awaken by my call lo. I forgot about the 12-hour time difference btw Singapore & New York…what a smart sis I am. Haha. But nevertheless, he din’t scold me! Wah. Because it was news worth sharing about. =) *smiles*

Anyways, big big thanks to all my darlings for the blessings & good luck messages/calls…& also to one whom said she was going to go vegetarian for me (I wonder if she really did). But that ain’t important la. Haa, the thought of doing so was already sufficient.

........................................................................................................

After receiving the news (still on Tuesday), heaven seems to start crying. For what I wonder. Is that a sign? I hope not. Lols. Late afternoon onwards…it started raining cats and dogs…till the very next morning! What a nice weather to tuck yourself in bed under your so very thick comforter & zzzz like there’s no tml! Wooo. (Working personnels, don’t whack me. I din’t.)

Originally…the plan was to play tennis from 7-9pm, with the usual tennis khakis…Ade, Jingsi, Miwa, Guoxing, Daniel & Liqi @ Yio Chu Kang Stadium. But alas, the weather went against our plan…& totally spoilt it. However, there was this impromptu plan that came up. As the others were like busy elsewhere (I tink), Danielzhu & myself went to catch a
movie (my super ex-gf) & had supper @ Yong He (Geylang’s very famous dou jiang you tiao)! We met a little late as filial him was taking care of his Ah-gong. Okay, rare breed in this era of ours. But girls…don’t think too much…this pig here is long taken already! Wahaha! I hear wedding bells coming by soon! Lols. *excited to attend* =P Okay moving on, movie was so-so, quite funny…but a little over exaggerated~ haa…but not too bad lah…watched with a pig mah. Haaa. Poor him performed “the sprint” from plaza sing. all the way to the cathay (yesyes, & he’s proud of it…wahaha! Because he *zoooomed* over like in barely a few minutes. He was at plaza sing. as he wanted to buy some snacks for the movie but queues were too overwhelming…& we were running late for movie. So…that explains the dash.

For Yong He, wahaha. we ate till we nearly
吐奶 (direct trans…puked milk). Why? Because of a bet we made! & the bet was to drink as many cups of soyabean drink as possible. The loser would be the one who backed out. I would like to emphasize a point…which is…when we reached Yong He right, both of us were already kind of “need” to let go. But, we decided to start the bet without going to the loo, to make this whole thing even more challenging! Okay, in the end, we each drank 4 cups (if I din’t rem. wrong) and thereafter…we dropped the bet. Lousy me couldn’t take it as my bladder was on the verge of bursting. Serious. Ha. Dashed to the loo lo!

Thereafter, we went for a
cheap thrill
on dan’s bike around Geylang. I love the feel on 1918! Absolutely exciting. Free you of any worries whatsoever. Head knocks here and there. Messy hair. & I love the way the wind gushes past you. Woo!

........................................................................................................

Oh no! Time’s running out…I’ve gotta leave house now. & take the photos I jolly well have to…if not…the consequences are…DISASTROUS. I repeat. D.i.s.a.s.t.r.o.u.s. hHAaa. I shall blog more about it again alrighty?

For now, I hope …

She’s SHORTER THAN ME, FAT (sh*t), WEAR SPECS (sh*t), SINGLE, WEAR PANTS & WEAR DANGLING EARRINGS~
Posted by Jamie at 12:52 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: