Sunday, September 10, 2006

Never undermine what a SMILE can do

A smile a day keeps the doctor away!!! =)
- quoted by Dr Huang. wahaha. that's me if you din't realize. When surrounded by positive people, you tend to become more positive too. =P

Everyday it seems, there will be STH dragging you behind...making you feel uphappy, angry, troubled or whatever it may be. But how it's gonna affect you...is actually highly determined by you yourself. Whether you put up a =( , brood over it & think that you're the most unfortunate person on earth. Or, you face it with guts, accept it in stride, forgive and forget & take it as a lesson learnt. Do STH about it in short. Don't you think that's a much better alternative?


"Making my loved ones smile at least 3 times a day" - that's my dad's philosophy. Haha, very meaningful hor? Well...I hope to make it mine too. Everyone has their unhappy sides, & if everyone =(...won't that make this world a very sad one? Moreover, when your loved ones smile...you smile too. seeing them happy, makes you happy too. (:

To all my loved ones (esp. my kor & frens & extended family): Though I don't get to see you everyday...I hope you'll be immersed in many many happy events, feeling blessed and all. Be happy!!! because...you've got ME in your life! lols.

~ loved the donuts my dear. though I very much believed it tasted much better there! wahaha. All in my tummy long ago. the donuts. the tapioca chips. All added to my weight!! haaa~* ~
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Jamie at 9:19 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: