Sunday, September 10, 2006

Life still goes on...! =)
If you guys are wondering if I'm still sane from the forceful impact...

DON'T WORRY ya??? I'm OKAY. I assure you that. =)

Just a little cranky, a little fragile & a little painy in my bones. (old that's why)

Note: Elv-dear...yeah! curse them! I curse him for you! But I guess mine wasn't deliberate lah, though everything was well taken care of. My negligence too for not regularly checking my arse via the rear mirror. darn. But well. I'm glad I'm in one piece. But state of her's in a mess. =( Heart broken into a zillion pieces. Gal, your tummy better recover soon too k?? =P muack~

Took pictures, for evidence. But it's too crazy to upload it. haha. so better not lah har. =P

........................................................................................................

Woke up at 5.45am this morning to send papa and mama to the airport. They left just in time to avoid e IMF. what good timing! & I bet they'll have a rewarding trip in China! hey hang on. But it ain't gonna be perfect w/o me!! *evil grinz* Nevertheless, have fun guys!! SO gonna miss you both. (machiam they read my blog. lols) Will I miss her naggings? hahaaa. We shall see. But realized I'm not an unloved child afterall (when papa & mama's not ard), cos cousin & aunt have been "fighting" to ask me out! Lols. I'll be good. Grown up and all. :)

Breath-taking scenic places they gonna visit...Yunan, Dali, Lijiang!!! Purrfect place for a relaxing 2 weeks. How nice...imagine staying in 1 of their villages, surrounded by those majestic mountains, (i wish i'm there...grrr) picturesque rivers & lakes...with big patches of grassland...Run around, feel the carefree life...& breathe in the fresh-est air ever! woo! Though I can't see myself surviving in that kinda environment L-T, but it's definitely on my must-go travel list & i shall aim to set foot on it one day!

For now, just start saving!

Haaa, I dunno if I've ever mentioned b4...but when I'm old & all, I wish to settle down in a quiet place...by the beach...having the sand & the sea just by me...with the one i love. Just 2 of us...along the ever amazing & beautiful sea...waking up everyday seeing the magnificient egg-yolk rising from the horizon...& listening to the ever relaxing waves. How nice. Yes..dream dream dream. hahaha. A dream of mine. :)

........................................................................................................

Okays. Let's update a little about work. It has been a weeek...very busy? Not exactly. But work's coming in. & I'm starting to feel the seriousness in my boss. He can be really fun to talk to, no stress and everything...but when he's fierce. wah. he can be damn intimidating. That's the thing about people...the many sides of them...which will slowly surface as time goes by. Time's the perfect tester to many things, donch ya think so? (:

Thanks to a fellow newbie, I din't feel that left out for the first few days. More of settling down, getting to know the people, familiarizing myself in the new vicinity & getting the overall picture of my job scope. Dos & Don'ts etc etc. I've been filling my tummy with at least 2 cups of coffee lately. Everyday. wahaha. Y? It keeps me awake after a heavy lunch. & it tastes gd. But comparatively...I'm still more of a milo-girl though. lols.

In the sports division, as a project officer. I'll be working on ad hoc projects more or less for the up-coming year. & currently, I'm working on this water safety thingy. Main aim would be to increase awareness of water safety. Everywhere. In pools, canals, reservoirs, out in e sea, even at home in e bath tub... wahaha. In short, anywhere that has a pool of water.

Up & Coming...
Sports day tis coming wed, presentation on the 26th & another one shortly after. Havta get used to doing up PPTs w/o Mr DanielNg...& doing presentations w/o my usual lovely group members! Bless me! Haha. Am now starting to feel exposed to the unsafe world out there. But alas. Just do my best! & thing's shd turn out fine! Yeah! =) Positive's the word.

........................................................................................................

Special thanks to a particular pal of mine.

Thanks for being by me on Wednesday Thursday. A time when I greatly needed someone that I could fall back on. A time when I nearly died. Thanks for being around like...all the time my dear!!!

Also, thanks for worrying about me on my 1st day of work when I was uncontactable (wahaha. my handphone died on my first day. how great! But okay. It's my fault la. I forgot to charge it the night b4. =P) haha. actually shouldn't be thanks. but SORRY to make you worry so much...thinking that I may have gotten bullied or sth. haaa, but well, at least I know someone out there reaally cares. & to those who beeped and asked about how my day was...you guys made a difference. a difference to me having an average day, a good day or a splendid day! & it was the latter of cos! & haha. lucky-angel...i agree it's nice to know my funeral won't be empty too.

........................................................................................................

Changi Airport. A place to go send people off, or receive people. A place where people shed tears of joy...or tears of sadness. A place where you'll see how much people mean to you? ha. or rather how much they're gonna miss you. or you gonna miss them. & it's a darn big freezer. A place I was a month back, earlier tis morning & soon again to come. A week exactly. & it's gonna just whizz past. A thing for sure - I'll miss you dearly.

........................................................................................................

To all my dear frens: Ganbatte on! & have a great week ahead k! =))


*** looking forward to the 15th & 16th!***
Posted by Jamie at 6:36 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: