Monday, September 11, 2006

Hurdles of Life
Phobia? I reckon so.

Never had I travelled at sucha turtle speed b4. Especially on the highways. But now, you'll more often than not see me on the 3rd lane. Heading towards Thomson was alright. It was the travelling back on that fateful path which was most unendurable. & I get really paranoid just seeing them come near my arse, through those mirrors. Especially those zig-zag idiots whom come so darn near me when they zoom around. My heart thumped like nobody's business. Wah. Feelings can't be described. But I can just say..it hurt me real hard. I'm like a changed person now.

But alas. I'm fine. Just need time. Time's the master of all doctors. :)

Something happy. Dinner was lovely. Beef Hor Fun just outside my place. Hongkong Street Rest.~* Yummz. I like it! 6 bucks...with quite generous serving. But wasted, Ice cream gallery's closed @ 9!!! Loved their durian ice cream!! Best of the best! wahhaa. Nm, there's thurs and fri to go ya? (: To all who dread durians, you're really missing out on sth man! *droools* haha. But also good, less people to fight gd food with me. *grinz*

Sleepy sleepy. Shall turn in soon. I wonder if it's just me? But my MSN is down tonight! Arrrr. Perhaps it's a sign. A sign that I should log off and have a game of chess with Uncle Zhou. =P Okay..I shall be a gd girl and do just that.

~Sports, sports & more sports. Aim for a healthy lifestyle. Tml's basketball day. Followed by run on wed. Wonder how it'll be like. *Excited* ~
Posted by Jamie at 11:50 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: