Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bye Angel Chan...

MIWACHAN!!!!!!~*
I dunno why, but I just love shouting out for this ANGEL of mine.
2 wonderful years in Uni have zapped by, & I really enjoyed every every moment spent with her. Today, she has left for Paris to fulfil her dream, & I wish the best for her in every way possible. She has been sucha sweet darling, sooo I'm sure she'll get all the well-deserved blessings from her accumulated good karma!

I've just checked it online, & our dear Angel's gonna take 16h25mins to reach Paris...including a stop-over @ BKK. Now's 12.42 already...so I reckon you should be on your 2nd flight to Paris ya???? Barely few hours have passed, & I'm so missing you already...!!

Lucky Angel, COME BACK SOON okay??
then we'll go chiong the ktvs, movies, shops & foood once again!!!!
The places which we were supposed to visit, but din't as time din't permit - We'll chiong it all at one shot when you're back!! =))

Actually, all's to be said, has been said. All's to be done, has been done. So, I won't say much here k. haha.
Leaving it to just between the 2 of us. But adding to that, I just hope you'll be a happy gal there!! Continue spreading happiness to those around you my dear! & take good care of yourself...+ don't fall ill again k~ Try not to? Drink more water!

Lastly, just wanna say...

I love yaa loads, ANGEL!~*




AJA AJA FIGHTING my dear!!! *
winks*

p.s. your Daddy's shoo cute tonite!~ lols. A happy daddy makes a happy dotter. Haa, how true! The ever positive CHAN family!! =))

Posted by Jamie at 11:13 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: