Sunday, September 10, 2006

Adding colour to my life!

Lovely lilies!

work place's just opposite far east floral...woo! A place I love! with flowers - so pretty & cheap! initial intention's buying one stalk a day to count the no. of days i've worked...& brighten my day as well. but nah. lols. too much! perhaps once a week or month. haven't decided. let's see my mood. hahh. btw, I din't buy those lilies. My mum did! & it's reaally cheap...w/o packaging of course. & wow. I bet you guys noticed the ever flower-ed & beautified Singapore, soo pretty. If only it's gonna be like this all year round.

Hope I can wake up on time tml! *cross fingers* though mummy's not ard to literally shake me...i've set up a formation of 2 alarm clocks w ultra loud rings. & plus you to ring me! That shd do the job ya? lols. AHH. okay. off to bed. which bed shall I plonk myself on tonight? super single? queen? or king-sized? =P
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Jamie at 11:11 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: