Friday, August 04, 2006

Recce to be made round Singapore Island
I JUST CUT my nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the first time I'm feeling a lil' heartache over cutting my damn nails. you must be thinking what a freak I am. But oh come on, read on. It has been barely a week since I'd done up my 25 bucks french manicure...ermm to be precise..it's A WEEK EXACTLY. *wails* &......&......to think I JUst self-ruined my pretty nails with a nailclipper! First times...always do FEEL more donch they?

Oh freak. heck la. haaa, since it was affecting mua piano playing...GONE ARE THEY. Now...I'm all left with a standard all discipline mistresses will be extremely happy with. Anyways, if you're wondering how I ever had the opportunity to keep my nails THIS long. (How long...I leave it to your imagination ya.) wahaha. GUess??? Only 1 reason. I havEn't been practicing muCH LA. Yes yes, I will reflect. lols.

Tonight, I discovered something new on this island of ours. Do you know that they actually have signboards in the far most northern, southern, eastern & western part of Singapore stating that THAT PARticuLAR POINT is the extreme end of Singapore in all 4 directions?????? How cOOL is that!! A fren of mine told me about it. He has so far personally laid his eyes on the East & South signboards. But not yet of those in the North & West.

North & West would be woodlands & Tuas causeway respectively I guess. The East signboard...is near a cafe by the yacht club (I dunno what it's called) which exists at the extreme right end of Singapore. & the South...hoho~ this would be quite interesting. It's not at tanjong beach. but further down. Haa. Meaning you've gotta swim across to this puny mass of sand not far away. & THERE YOU've gt the sign..."southern most end of Singapore"! woww! sounds soo coool!!! Like some exciting explorational journey. I so wanna track them down myself too! Any explorers wanna join me in my journey to the 4 ends of Singapore????? All excited just thinking abt it!~*
Posted by Jamie at 2:17 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: