Friday, August 18, 2006

MOst treasurable frenships
This post's a day late. I was halfway through my entry last night, but due to a very special zhu...haa. I decided to put it on hold...till now. hoho~*

........................................................................................................

Tonight Last night, my mood was perpetually high. wahahha!
It'd been quite some time since we have really talked...as in a heart to heart one.

And it looks like our telepathy's getting stronger by the day! woo! lols.
Even we ourselves were amazed and shocked by how we could easily read each other's mind...b4 the other speaks out his/her thinking. right? =P

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder". True?
sometimes true, sometimes not. But in this situation..it is SO true!!
It was so amazing - how we chatted like there was no tomorrow. like time & work the next day wasn't even a factor anymore. we just so wanna spend some quality time together. haa... like 2 old uncle and auntie reminiscing back on their good old uni days...smiles and laughter came by every other moment. so enjoyable. so so nostalgic.

we shifted things we were doing and planning to do...just to talk. talked about everything under the moon...& never had a moment of pause in search of topics to yada...becos there were just too many things to update each other on, too many memories to fall back on! It could have lasted all the way till 7+am. But...ha. it ended an hour earlier due to my dad's scary entrance into my room. Yes...as you could have guessed...I was in red danger. lols. So b4 he make his 2nd entrance into my room again...I quickly disappeared into my comforter & off-ed the lights in my room.

& If you're wondering who's this pig fren of mine...its none other than..Mr DanielNg! The ever evil & mean zhu! haa! & Oh yes, I'm so looking forward to the 9th Sep!!! A tentative date. A day to re-living those precious moments. =))

........................................................................................................

I'm pretty fragile right now...with aches all over me. My neck is aching, shoulders are aching, arms are aching, hips too! wahhaha! Why is that so?? This is the result of wakeboarding!!!! Fun in exchange for a few days of aches. Worth it? YEAH! Absolutely. I love the sea! Love the stress-free feeling when i'm on the speedboat...the excitment which i totally adore...the way my heart calms down while enjoying the breeze and scenery (when the others are wakeboarding)...& the speed of it all while i board! woooo! Just need more practices...and the aches will slowly lessen. Hopefully income will start coming in soon...then I'll be able to go for more sessions!!! Bless me! Haha! =P

........................................................................................................

Went by Eileen's plc to spring her a surprise bday celeb. tdy. It's her bday today..the 18th of August. (coincidentally...it's Elv's actual birthday too!!) So we liaised with her papa...& BOOO! scared the hell outta her! wahahhaa! She was bathing when we entered her hse. Such a perrfect timing right? lols. So we went into her room...took out the cake...and waited for our female lead to enter. As the lights in her room was originally switched off...we left it off. So...we were in the dark. Hiding. waiting. We could see her reflection from the windows in her room...so...we know when she will enter. Haha. & Upon seeing her walk in...we held the cake and started singing a birthday song for her. Before we could finish singing the FIRST WORD (Happy. we "Hair" only..haven "Pee" yet.), she screamed and auto-retreat! wahhaha! we scared her. she screamed! she scared us too in the end! hhahaa!! & we all bursted out laughing non-stop lah. Hahhaa!!! Anyways...hope it was a memorable celeb. for you my dear gal! Haa though we scared ya outta your wits. lols. Birthday girl's none other than Ms Eileen Chua...my room-mate for the final semester....long-old fren from Temasek Junior College. 3 of us...she, ping and mua got to know each other since JC...& their my closest JC pals of all! 2 craziest girls I've ever known. lols. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear girl! =)) Enjoy tml, & may all your wishes come true. I know it may sound very passe. Haaa, but I really wish that for you. *hugs*

& of cos...I also wanna wish our Ms Elvina Wee a very very Happy Birthday as well! You 2 gals are born in the same year, same month and same day. How cool can that be. Must introduce you girls one day. haaa. 2 super nice ladies...so i'm sure you 2 will like each other! haha! (Erm, what am i doing? machiam match-making. wahhahaa!) Yes..& our Elv slp so early tonite. Haa. Have a great day tml ya? =) & cheers to your challenging career in OMD!

........................................................................................................

Princess Hours - I've finally finished it!! WOW! Grt plot. Nice. Really. wahhaha! Strongly recommended by mua to you. Watch it if you haven't! The last 2 CDs were soo touching. I tried my best to keep those hot tears in...but they being rebellious...still flowed down in the end...uncontrollably. =)) Love it.

........................................................................................................

Food shoot tml. So looking forward to it. Thanks Mr siwei for jio-ing me along. haaaa! Will blog abt it tml! - if i din't mess things up for him! lols. Okay..I shall be a good girl...& sleep to have enough energy for tml's busy day! wooo! =)) Nites.
Posted by Jamie at 2:27 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: