Tuesday, August 01, 2006

loadful of activities tonite!
Wanted to post up some pictures of tdy!...
But it's too tiring waiting for them to load one by one.
I'm pretty exhausted tonite...after all those energy-draining activities.
Haa, so I decided to post them up tomorrow instead.

Tonight was a night of sweat, sweat & more sweat!
wahaha! totally soaked in it.
Mummy dearest, brother & mua went to my 3rd Uncle's plc to sweat it all out! (actually mummy dearest was jus a spectator tdy..ha. she wore heels lah can you imagine??!)
We tennis-ed, squash-ed & gym-ed a lil'! wooooooooooo! fun!!!!!

Tonight, most of my serves got into the serving box!
Whee! Happy! By luck la. haha.
Brother made me run & run la.
He and his bull-force strength. lols.
But, er hmm. can't deny that he's gd indeed!

Squash-ing was nt too bad!
We tried a little squash after a near 2-hr of tennis.
It was my first time squash-ing in my 22 years so far.
Quite similar... just a smaller frame as compared to the tennis racket.
But I prefer tennis to squash!
I checked a number of tennis pros out...wow.
lurve the sound they produced!
so effortlessly but yet damn well hit.

Okay. I shall turn in early tonight too.
Hope all's well tml! =)) Ganbatte Js-dear!
Posted by Jamie at 11:58 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: