Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hold on tight to a special thing called fate...

Every moment in time, an amazing part of us called our mind seems to be perpetually churning out thoughts...happy ones. sad ones. weird ones. blank ones. illogical...& even totally insane ones at times. Do you think it's possible to read into someone else's mind? Do you believe in this incomprehensible lil' thing called fate? Personally, I do. & after sorting out some thoughts, I feel that if you have found that particular someone(s), grab him/her as tight as your strength can bring you...& never let go! bcos once you let loose...never can your pull it back. even if you can, it will never...never b the same as b4. So, to myself & all of you...cherish it when you have it...& donch take things for granted ya? It's up to us to determine it's lifespan. Me myself am also guilty of taking the people closest to me for granted...so always. Smacks myself. Life's already filled with enough regrets to be mentioned. SO...

Unlock the lil' knot in your heart...
Say the things hidden beneath, & do whatever you had long wanted to...NOW!!!~*

Okay?? (:

CheErs to all the strong-bonded frenships, kinships & all kind of ships around!!!!!!!!~

Here's a glimpse of the lil' happenings that took plc the night b4:


Me with a surprise gift from the guy version of me. love it loads! Thanks "Pig-o"!!



The sportsmen: Auntie Laura, Brother, Me & 3rd Uncle!



Haa...boy am I camera-struck.
Can you see my mini-sized brother in the background??



Attempting to strike a post even in the midst of a game! lols.


My virgin game in squash!
What I've learnt is you've gotta whack as hard as you can,
and aim it between the 2 red lines on the wall.
Sounds ez? Shake shakes. wahaha.


After gym-ing.



Shagged me with mummy dearest after game.



And here we have for you..
CHOYA!! to end the lovely evening with!~*
It's a kind of plum wine (mei2 jiu3 they call it in chinese).
I lovee the taste of it~ sweeeeet.

Posted by Jamie at 2:19 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: