Monday, August 07, 2006

Family Ktv!

This was taken last Sunday nite - The day after our Convo Ball.
I concussed till near dinner time that day! wahaha! & I bet you guys slept like you've nvr slept b4 too. Dinner tt day was fantastic @ Thai Village Goodwood Park...They have e best sharksfin in town! To my taste that is. Thereafter, next program on schedule was
Ktv session in Orchard Party World. (again?! right after last nite's ktv??? haa nodnods.) & guess what?! Mummy & daddy dearest joined us for awhile too!!...b4 heading back to rest early. haha. It's not their first time ktv-ing! - if you're wondering. I think...shd be 3rd or 4th already. Btw, I love those golden oldies by carpenters...etc etc! Songs not just for my parents' generation...but our generation too! Songs which we ALL are able to sing aloud together!!!
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Jamie at 4:24 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: