Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sun-watched
Slept exceptionally early last night after the final episode of CID.
Kudos to Qi Yuwu & Ivy Lee for their A* acting~*!!
On the other hand, Jeanette Aw definitely needs to attend more acting classes...~ =P Wasn't feelin' very well...armed with a bad headache...& feelin' all hot in the inside... So...I plunged into a deep sleep of 12hrs!

Awoke feelin' beta~

Hmm...i just got back from Orchard...
accompanied my mum there for a haircut...
Feelin' a little messed-up up there.
Thinking about my next destination.
So lost all of a sudden...arrrr.

On a lighter & more cheery note...
Remember the "something" that I said I'll post up?
Wellwellwellz, It's the seeing of the big red YOLK rising from the sea!!!!!
I've always wanted to personally witness the rising of the sun...
how spectacular it is...
when the sky meets the sea...
and there...you slowly see the big red yOLK filling up the sky!! BreathtakinG HUH?!!

But I guess fate just loves to play me around...
by the time we actually could SEE the sun...it was already halfway up.
How could we have missed it?? Was it the direction we were facing?
Was the sun hiding behind the clouds? Was it hiding from me??? Haa...ah.

BUT, all in all...it wasn't a trip wasted!!
I was taken aback when I first saw the Sun while we were walking back to miwa's car. Haa...first, we heard screams of "the sun!! the suNN!" from the 3 girls in front...namely miwachan,miss lychee & jingsi! so cute right the 3 of them~ Elv and I were busy yekking & all behind...
& Gasps...It was really a nice view of the sun!
Really BIG (I dunno why!) & Red..with bits here & there hidden by the greens.
That was the only time I dreaded why Trees had to be grown.

I reeally appreciate the company of these 4 lovely ladies who stayed on with me to sun-watch despite being all shagged out mentally & physcially after chionging the Germany Vs Italy match!

Thanks dearrs!! =))

Here's some lovely pics to end off with...


*~From L to R: Liqi, Miwa,Me & Jingsi~*

& that's us @ Bedok Jetty at the break of dawn!



*~Me & Elv~*

Us taking a self-shot while awaiting the sun to rise~




*~From L to R: Liqi,Jingsi,Elv & Me~*

Omigosh...It's bright aldy!!!! lols, but nice backdrop~



*~Solo Miwa~*

Nice shot!! I wonder who took it~
Capturing miwa dear deep in thoughts...





& Tada!! THE SUN!!
As there was no through road for us to carry on walking towards the partially-covered sun, Miss Chan specially made a drive further in to let us all have a clearer & closer view! How sweet! (:

Somehow, I loved it more the first time i saw it while we were walking back to Miwadear's car...it was bigger & blood red & more WOW-ed!!!
Haa..can't describe..you've gotta see it! Gals, do you tink so too???



*~From L to R: Miwa,Liqi,Elv & Jingsi~*

Pictures to mark this special moment we've all been waiting for!
(actually i tink it's jus me..lols. love them loads!)



*~From L to R: Liqi,Elv,Jingsi & Me~*

Voila! A great way to end our chiong-ing through the night.

We jogged...

We ball-watched...
We sun-watched!!~ =)
Posted by Jamie at 6:43 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: