Saturday, July 22, 2006

Random Ramblings
Just awoken from a lazy afternoon nap after eating sooo much for lunch @ chinatown.We went to Fok Hai building to pig out! The famous "Outram Char Kuay Teow"'s nt bad! For HUM-lovers (Not me! =( ) out there, I bet u'll love it! SO many hums of all sizes i tell you. Basically, the whole plate's filled with humS & kuay teow, & several fish cakes. But where's the Lup Chiongs I love!!! lols. As I don't go for hums, all the hums ended up in Auntie Huang's tummy since she loved them soo much. Thereafter, greedy me (I was aldy full) ended up munching 1 DA BAO frm the tiong bahru bao stall! My tummy was on the verge of exploding after the bao came into the picture. Haa talking about food, I've been out savouring loads of gd food recently...with brother & weiliang. & I'm impressed with the fact tt Mr Sim actually has a long list of food places which he has churned out over the years...with his own ratings etc etc. food gourmet man! Actually...thinking about it,if you walk around Singapore, stop by any hawker centre...I'm sure there's at least a stall with good food! ha! Singapore's sooo concentrated with yummy fooood! - Once again, how yummy is yummy? - really subjective. One man's meat is another man's poison har. Okay, enough ramblings abt foood!

Oh yes! It was my first time setting foot in our very own public golf course yesterday! It's called the Marina Bay Golf Course...you know the one that you see when you drive along ECP? It's way too distinct & huge to be overlooked. But don't you wonder at all HOW to get there? Haaa, I always see it when I drive along ECP, but there seems to be no through road that will lead us there. It's like "Pooff" & it's there. SO, we decided to unravel this mystery!!! & viola! we found IT! 1st, you gotta exit Fort Rd...but you don't turn right to East Coast...you turn left towards dunman high sch...continue towards pebble way! & all the way in.......! Yes, it's there! ulu like nothing! We discovered the place in the afternoon, and went back in the night to have a swing @ the range!! N...surprisingly, I was quite happy with my shots! wahaha! Considering tt i'm an amateur la! hoho!! Nt counting in the times I played with my miniature set when I was young, it was my 2nd time playing! First time was with miwa & sammy at Orchid~* Haa, now it's clearer to me why golf's known to all as an old man's game. You really need the patience to be able to excel in this game man! If not, you sure are gonna burst a vessel or sth, or throw the club down the range, or bang your head into the nearest wall. haha, patience, patience & more patience...! & of cos...staying focus is a must must. As usual, daddy's on form! Pics shall come sooon.

*relieved & contented*

-I wish for all my dearr ones to be happy & healthy, & live to a ripe age of 100!-
Posted by Jamie at 6:30 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: