Sunday, July 23, 2006

Piecing bits & pieces together!
the time on my table clock's 3.45am...& i'm still awake! it has been quite awhile (abt a week?) since i last turned in so late. due to stuffs like succumbing to the flu virus, trying to cure my pimple outbreak (it's serious! s-e-r-i-o-u-s. my whole forehead's filled with uncountable red, ugly dots! i think it's the worst so far...really. so serious till i decided to see a doc. haa..& according to a certain ms tan, it's termed as the "million spots"! *screams*), trying to fix my internal body clock right etc etc.

So....why am i still up?

hoho...i stayed up late to chiong a jigsaw puzzle! it has been ages since i've last pieced a puzzle together...hmm. the last time was during uni. yr 1. haha. okay..doesn't seem that long...but it really feels like eons ago. I loveee fixing jigsaws when I was a kid! Actually, i still love to fix them!...but jus tt i lack the time i had when i was a kid to be able to fix them often now. I like the feeling of chionging a jigsaw...& the huge sense of satisfaction you get when you finally pieced every single piece of the jigsaw together! it kinda trains ur patience as well as determination level too. i rem. 1 of the jigsaws which i was most proud of was this one on taj mahal...it's like the whole pic's purple and all...real challenging! but i like! haa. Due to space & money (puzzle frames are so ex.!) contraints, I would pack most of my puzzles back into their original boxes after fixing them up. Of cos i couldn't bear to destroy my heartwork...but its okay la...most impt thing is i've conquered them b4! - i feel =)


but somehow, though i'm considered quite patient when i was a kid...i lost my cool trying to master golf then. haha. perhaps more patient in certain stuffs, and not so in others. i used to learn golf with my bro when i was young...but gave up after awhile! why? because i was so pek chek with myself...basically...because i couldn't play for nuts la. So in a fit of anger, i gave it up totally! lols. In the end, everyone knows how to play except me. I lost interest in it totally. I only like driving the buggie! wahaha! until e recent uni days...sammmy tried to flip my interest in it & jio-ed me for golf. After turning my poor fren down a couple of times in the past, i decided to give this sport a 2nd chance & went golfing with miwachan & sammmy! haaa, & sammmy's officially our golf shifu! lols. pro is she man! hmm, and surprisingly, the feeling was nt too bad! & I think i'm beginning to like this sport!

Oh & did i mention tt I've sent my darling lappie for servicing? Sent it in yesterday...so i'm currently handicapped. I'm currently using daddy dearest's lappie to blog! lols. *yawnnns* I shall go catch some slp b4 my entire face's filled with pimples!!!!
Posted by Jamie at 3:46 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: