Monday, July 31, 2006

An Eventful Week
This week has gone by reeal fast. So many happenings in so short a time frame. 2 main happenings of the week would be namely...

1. My Convocation Ceremony in Ntu (26/07, Tuesday)
2. Our Convocation Ball @ Fullerton (29/07, Saturday)

No words are enough to express how I feel at this moment in time. So many thanks to make. So many wishes to say. So many misses already.

The convocation ball, two days ago, was a bLASt!!! A night of handsome dudes and gorgeous babes! (whee! whee!) Everyone was dressed for the event. There's this something which I must must mention on my blog. *Chuckles* It's about our very own DanielNg!! He was crowned the Man of the Night!!! Wahaha! Dan, you did us all proud! & I dread to say this but, boy did you dance well! There's always a first time...and then a second soon to come! Hahaa, next outing u'll dance for us!! Right right? lols.

Another muSt mention tdy would be...the creation of this very very lovely Ntumarket autograph book by our very own NgSiwei aka creative director aka professional photographer!!!! I was so surprised upon receiving it from him b4 the Ball commenced. *gAsps* KUDOS TO SIWEI!!!! Very very touched. Siwei, thanks for being so sweet & thoughtful all these while. Really. Though I have not mentioned to you as yet, but I do feel & appreciate all the things that you've done for our market...all these while without a single moan. I will treasure it & keep it safe from all moving creatures. & I believed I've told ya this b4...I love your SLR!!!!! Once again, thanks Siwei.
Posted by Jamie at 12:27 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: