Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Thank YOU!!
Today, I received a sweet lil' brown letter from an angel out there!
A lovely surprise which brightened my entire day...

thanks dear! *muacks* (:

feelin' a lil' dizzy right now...
*laughs* bcos I've been a good girl tonight,
diligently working on my piano theory
cum practicing pieces for tml's lesson.
(oh shit! did i mention I'm practicing bcos I have lessons tml?!! lol~!)

Haa, lessons aren't a torture lah!
In fact, I'm loving it more as the days past.
Just a teeny weeny bit of laziness in me, that's all. hahaha!

There's this particular someone...
whom I'm missing dearly...
not seeing him online these few nights,
seems weird somehow! Really.
BUT, tonight, he's officially a starhubber like mua!
Haaa, he has signed up for starhub cable modem...
So meaning???? Yesyes! He's soo gonna be back online!!!!!

Mr. DANIEL NG HUA QING...!
This is for you! Don't say "chey" okie...
Haaa, I realized www.download.com has so many unfrenly programs which I tried but failed to use! This is like my...4th installation wor! Also cos I don't have macromedia with me as well...Cute anot?? Haha! Must say yes!

If you din't realize, it's a mixture of 3 pressies you gave to me on the day we left for Europe~
1. Small Pig Dan
2. Neck Pillow
3. Eye Mask

Ha, I brought ALL of them with me to Europe!
Considering the many hours of nap I took while I was on the coach & plane,
I think my neck would have long been broken w/o it!
How thoughtful can anyone be??!!

HE shocked me on the day I left.
HE shocked me even more the night before!
THanks for everything DAN...
Thanks for the lovely surprises here and there,
Thanks for accompanying me till the wee hours when I'm down,
Thanks for e amazing A0-Sized Poster which u have pain-stakingly put up! (TILL this moment, I'm still very much WOW-ED by it. I see it when I wake up, I see it before I sleep, I see it when I'm at my desk, I see it everytime I'm in my cosy lil' room. Somethings, you may get sick of after seeing like perhaps a 100 times? But this poster...even after seeing a gadzillion times, I definitely won't feel that way. Looking at each and every photo which you have painstakingly framed and shadowed brings back many precious memories. Haaa, you will be stunned by the amount of time I spend at home just purely admiring this amazing work of yours.)
Thanks for all the care & concern you've showered me with,

Thanks for being just the way you are!
The list goes on...so many so many thanks.
In fact, it has come to a point way beyond thanks...
He's everyone else's good buddy, but to me,

it's like god sent a 2nd brother down to me!
A very caring & loving one!





Thank You!! My bestesT fren I've made in NTU! =)

Posted by Jamie at 4:59 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: