Friday, June 16, 2006

Songs to Commemorate our 18-day Europe Trip
Current Favourite Song: JJ's 只对你说

This song isn’t just purely any other song...
It’s an ALL-DAY SONG
for Jingsi & me during our Europe trip.
We sing it when we’re 2gether…
All the time…
I mean ALL THE TIME! Haha! THe lyric's really sweet!
(Alright…a lil’ exaggerated…but it’s reeeeally close to ALL lah. *grinZ*)


Hmm let’s see…
We sing it when we’re…

walking along the streets,
waiting to catch the next tube,
on the Contiki Coach,
resting in our bunks,
next to each other!!!!

Lol! & there’s this indescribable joy in me whenever we start singing this song 2gether…Can’t really be explained in words, but it’s just like…your heart feels this sweetness which doesn’t seem to reduce no matter how many times the song has been played or sung, & the smile comes from within. witHIN. Not many songs can have this impact ya? I can't really remember how this song became our ALL-DAY song...but I do know that DAWN was the one who taught us the lyrics of the chorus! wahaha! we couldn't remember lah! Only could remember "Sarangheyo...zhiduinishuo....& a few more words here and there"! hAaa..! Kudos to Dawn!


Till now, this feelin’ hasn’t shifted.
& If you’re wondering…
Yes! This song’s on repeat mode in my playlist! *laughs*
I always have this number of songs which are on my playlist…& I play them infinitely for a phase of time till I slowly get sick of them & start playing a new list of songs. Hhaaa. But they won’t be kicked out forever…I do play them again once in awhile. & it still feels so goooood hearing them! I suppose many of us have songs which brings back particular memories of our life…be it a particular someone, a spectacular moment, a group of frens, happy events or even sad ones.

Music really does wonders doesn’t it.
Life would be really sad and dull without it.

Oh my, I’ve been babbling non-stop about just ONE song w/o realizing!!
Haha, since I’m at this topic…let me just continue blabbering about ONE MORE song??! LAlala~*, you’ve got no choice to protest! Haha!

Tada!! The song’s…
“No Tomorrow” By Orson!

This is our DAY-SONG during the 12-day Contiki tour!
Haa, there you go! 2 impactful songs for this trip!!
This song was on my repeat list together with 只对你说! I had a 2-song playlist btw. But now...it's a 1-song playlist! LOL. I dunno about you guys (wahhaa!!Europe gang...you guys get the joke ya?), but to me, I get sick of rock songs easier than soothing ones (take note: This scenario happens when the song is on my REPEAT-playlist. it plays whenever i on my lappie...over n over n over! =P) & as I felt it coming...I decided to do sth to avoid it! wahhaa! so I reduced the frequency of this song being played. For now, it's played once a day or once in 2 days! lol! But JJ's still gg strong...I guess the type of music affects too. But I like both as much!!)


There’s a total of about 50 of us (including our tour manager & bus-driver), & as we usually spend quite a huge amt. of our time traveling on the coach, our tour manager came up with this special Day-Song for us! It’s played twice every morning (encore will always be asked for w/o fail! So it’s TWO times! Haa), & the whole bus will be filled with our voices! We never never had enough of it! In fact, every1 gets real “HIGH” upon singing it! Haaa, the lyrics are kind of hard to grasp too if you just purely listened to it. We tried! We tried to write out the lyrics by listening to the song over and over and over again! Haha! & it took us quite some time. Credit goes to dear Jingsi cos she soo coincidentally has this song in her iRiver! So can you imagine? Imagine us, taking turns 2 by 2 to listen to the song over and over while jotting down the lyrics! We were really in love with the song! The song RAWKS! The Tour group raWKS too!

Here’s 2 short video clips of the scene in our coach when the song is being played!!!
(to have a better viewing experience with the music as well, you can click the stop sign on your I.E to stop the current JJ song from being played =P)






Haaa, ALL 7 of us were crazy over this song! (the whole tour was!)
But for JJ’s…it’s just me and jingsi! I think we drove Elv and the rest crazy whenever we sang the song! wahAHa! Thanks for bearing with us my lovely Europe ganG!! *MuacKS!*

P.s the pics areeee coming!~* =P


Posted by Jamie at 3:07 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: