Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm still awake!
Sigh.
I'm soooo not fated to see the
sunrise! Stayed out with ntumarket till about 6am with intentions to catch the sunrise at East Coast. But, all of a sudden (while we were eating prata at selegie after ktv at 4+)...clouds started to fill the sky...and then it started to pour. What luck! Btw, it's still raining now...at like..8:15am?!! =( An unwavering rain we've got here.

But nevertheless, my night was well spent!! ktv was ge-reat!!!! I was truly impressed by several voices...wow! Din’t know that ntumarket has quite a number of vocal talents leh~* hohoho! As I’ve missed a number of ktv sessions with the big group, it was my 1st time hearing many of market's singers-to-be! HAaaa, we've got a lovely surprise bday sabo for our dear liqi too! Pooor gal was made to lick out specific nuts from a cup of wine filled with icecubes & many types of nuts...& this has to be done within a few seconds! if not, gotta drink as punishment. haa..tough indeed! but gal, tink you enjoyed the drinks too right? lol. whee!

I just devoured 2 slices of kaya toast!! & that's after eating cheese prata an hour ago? Haa, grow shall i! Lousy me couldn’t resist the temptation while seeing daddy dearest enjoy his breakfast! Argh…!


Posted by Jamie at 8:12 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: