Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Everything Happens for A Reason?
Sleeping at the wrong hours.
Is this the so-called jetlag?
Haa. Yes I guess,
but this ain't something new for me.
Sleeping at the weirdest hours like now,
has been so normal. Right Mr Ng?

Today started off well. But ended a lil' off-balanced.
Everything happens for a reason, & girl I do know the reason.
But i just keep thinking to myself, "IF ONLY i had...from the start..."
But no point brooding about it, thinking about it.
Facts are facts ya? Nodnods.
I'm just damn pissed with myself for not putting in my best these 3 years.
But i'm feeling better. after sleeping from 8.30 pm till about 2am?
I tend to sleep my troubles off, cry n sleep it off.
& it works...apparently.

I always think alot. think about this, think about that.
my mind's forever cluttered with thoughts.
positive ones as well as negative ones.
actually, more often than not, there are more negative ones.
im more of a pessimist actually...
A pessimist trying to be an optimist.

Anyway, this is just a random post.
I'm not clear-headed right now,
just penning down whatever comes to my mind.

I just returned back to good old Singapore last night.
It feels so good to be back! Really.
Not that I din't have fun in Europe,
in contrary, I had a fantabulous time there with the Europe gang!
It was a blast. So many happenings!
I shall post more about it real soon when the photos are up k? I promise!

I just missed home.
missed you peeps, missed my bed,
missed my lappie, missed my darlin boy,
missed mummy dearest's cooking,
missed everything but the weather.
I dread the humidity here.
Love the sun, but dread the humidity.

Oh yes, did I mention that my brother's back in Singapore too?
He was there at the airport to receive me last night!
I was soooo surprised to see him! totally overwhelmed!
Haaa, & he touched down @ 5am on the very same day as well!
I wasnt notified as it was meant to be a surprise for me, well, it really was!
a lovely one in fact! As I know he's taking summer modules,
I never tot he would be back early. But he's doing them online
(how cool can it be?!)...so there you go! He's baaaack!

It's 5.29am now as stated on my lappie.
What have I been doing since 2am?
Uploading pics from camera & phone, viewing them, arranging them..
till now, I'm still arranging them & bluetooth-ing pics frm my hp to lappie!
Haa, so can you imagine how many pictures I have?!
every single pic brings back so much memories!!
THE moments in my life...

All 6 of us will be meeting up tml to consolidate our pics!
wheeeeee! pics taken from my cam aldy makes up approx. 1000,
can u imagine the consolidated number from all?
hohoho...!!!!!~*
Posted by Jamie at 4:46 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: