Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Moving OUTTA Hall

Super Shagged Me:
A super unglam photo of myself!
But ahh too drained to bother! Hhaa!


That's ME after moving...
2 Television sets (1 huge, 1 small), 1 cabinet, a pile of clothes,
1 loooooong fan (which apparently looks like a cooler to most,
but heh. it's n-o-t! =P), a table, 2 pillows & some itsy bitsy stuffs
which ain't tiny after adding them all up!
Anyway, I still have a fridge & chair in sch!!!
(lol...ahhhh. looking for buyers. any1 interested????)



SOOOOOOO energy draining!
Luckily Student came along to help me!!!
*thanks loads!!!!!!!!!!!* Hoho~*
Really really appreciate your huge help!
With you, we took 4 hours (including driving time to & fro)...
I can't imagine w/o you!!!!! Oh faintz! Hahaha!



The weather is killing lor I tell you...
I practically bathed in sweat earlier while loading & unloading my barang barangs.
Haha...but *phewwwwwww*
relieved & super happy am I to be back home!
Anyway, I din't plan to move TODAY.
As my roomie is staying till the 15th of this month,
I planned to move my remaining stuffs (which is alot) this weekend.



BUT WHY THE suDDEN ChanGE OF PLANS?
Hall Officer called to notify that SOMEONE is actually moving
into our room yesterday, but after seeing the 'mess' the room was in,
she went back to hall office to complain to feedback the situation.
Oh gosh. Of all times, she has to move in NOW right?!



Argh. But nonetheless, all moved! except 2.
But they ain't taking up much space la..so it's fine. Havta remove by the 15th.
Kind souls out there!!! Do keep a look out for me okie???
Any1 wanna buy fridge or comfy roller-chair..wahaha...contact me contact me!!! =))



OKieeey! I shall go take a quick cool shower!
& be on my way to PAsiR riS to join the marketerss!!!~*
*exCITED* YES! It will be a SPLENDID CHALET!!!!
& I will diedie see the sunrise tmL!!! HAha!



>>>>>>>> OFF I GO!
Posted by Jamie at 3:30 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: