Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The World Of Music
A whole load of memories came flooding by when I started playing Band Songs. My personal favourite then was Concerto D'amore by Jacob De Haan.
Till now, it is still the same. =) Still my all-time favourite!
Every different piece brings back different memories...

TKGSSB took up a huge portion of my secondary school days,
& I enjoyed every single bit of it. Truly.
Combines, sectionals, stamina-training runs, band camps…!!
Our 10 piece "SIA-gaL" uniform!
ouR blue & white!
THE year...1999! which meant hell-lot to us~
"iF we hold on togetHEr"…
Many many more…

I miss having sectionals by OUR area! ouR piano area! =))
Especially those led by PJ!! =) My FAV. sL~
Suddenly tot of our record section lunch - 5 minutes (which included the time to brisk walk to 7/11 and back, and swallowing sandwiches along the way! Ha, I wonder if our record had been broken.) Not forgetting our ever favourite BCM outside! =P All 8 of us~*!

Do the present gals still go ga-ga over seniors? Lol. I wonder.

Off to bed! Nitenite!
Posted by Jamie at 1:40 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: