Thursday, April 27, 2006

This is IT !!!!
This is it...this is REALLY IT!
Yesterday officially marked...

THE END OF MY ENTIRE 18 YEARS OF EDUCATION!!
*Gasps* hard fact to swallow all of a sudden.

From those days in Jurong Calvary Kindergarten...
to Shuqun/Temasek Primary School...
to TKGS...moving on to TJC/PJC...
& finally to where I am now...NTU! 18 YEARS...18 SOLID YEARS!!!

WOW was it a long walk hand-in-hand with the education system!
Still remember those days when I was younger...
I often hoped for school days to come to an end like sooner.
I've had enuuuufffff of studying! - I thought.

But now...when it actually ends...

I wish to go back in time...(except having to go through exams!)
I wish not to enter the REAL world out there! facing the cruelties of life!
=( but I'm no fairy or deity.

Im so gonna miss school days, so so gonna miss YOU ALL.
It has some sort become a routine...year after year...
School, holiday, school, holiday, school, holiday...

Laughs, where we see one another almost all the time! be it holidays or school!
But from now on, things will no longer be the same.
Most probably it will be...
work, work, work, work, short holiday, work, work, work….& more work!

& it's gonna be hard for us all to meet up!
(But I'm suRe we can woRK sTH oUt ya???)

Today during work, me & Jingsi were telling Elv about what we (dan, miwa, jingsi & me) were discussing in the tutorial room that tuesday!

TO HAVE A SET OF personalizED Ntumarket Apparel for all of us!!!
SOOO damn cool lahz!
Haaa...xin1 ku3 le wor..daN & siwei!!! Hohoho~* YAY! haa!

WELL WELL WELL,
though we know not what exactly lies ahead of us...
Embrace whatever comes our way ya guys!
There's gonna b a whole new set of EXCITING challenges awaiting us all to conquer!!!!

"thInk positivE! thiNK poSitive!!" =)
Posted by Jamie at 9:25 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: