Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Student-No-More!
Holy cow!...guess wot time I woke up tdy???!!
6.15am!!!!!!
Haaa..okok...I indeed had moreeeee rest

compared to the ktv gang & poor fmq!
BUT...it just wasn't enufff la! WahhAHaa!

I needed more!!!!!
I'm a goner without sleep I tell you. (But I had la!)

Had "JIAK-GA-LE-DO" dinner with Ntumarket @ Sakae last night...
Supposed to chiong ktv after dinner too...
but due to some unforeseen circumstances
(which I shall explain more when I post e photos! =P)...
I had a headache which lingered around for quite awhile...
so I headed home to reest.

& officially slept at abOut 1+am.

JUST A day after my exams..

shouldn't I b sleeping in like a pig to re-charge?
Haha, but for the Europe trip..have to slog ahh!
So I took up tis Part-time Job with

a bunch of dearies from Ntumarket!

whowhowho??? Hmm..let me see ah!
There's Dawn, Elv, Andy, Jingsi, Minqian,

Daniel, Qiuling, Ade, 33, Chris & not forgetting...
youRs Truly ME LA!
HAa..11 of uS!
speCial thKs to qiuLing for opening up this $$-earninG lobang to us~
FOr more details on the job...check out fmq's blogsite!!! =)
Boy was it a tiring & blueeeeee day!!!

P.S. Pictures to COME REEEAL SOON!!

Posted by Jamie at 11:58 PM | 0 comments
0 Comments: