Sunday, April 16, 2006

My Most Loved...



Many lovely happenings worth mentioning...
I shall post more abt them tml k?
HAa, cos I gotta tuck myself to bed SOOON...
before my Mommy comes out to "kiLL" me for Nt slping yEt.

B4 i go to Lala-lanD...
here's a lil' video of my precious Boyboy!
HOho..He's been with me ever since my secondary 3 days...
Hmm..6+ yeaRs & counting!!!
A surprise gift from Pj & Gang on my bDay tt yR...
aS i had a femaLe bunnY (Snowy) at that time.
So they toT it would b nice to get me a maLe bunny~

I useD to train Boyboy to climb up the stAiRs...
Which used to b carpeted in the paSt..
Every morniNG..he would "runn" up the stairs..
(he runs really fast la at tt time..serious..but now fat aldy..lol.)
& wait foR food outside my dad's dooR..
That scene's reeally cute!!! Haa..
why my Dad's door????!!
bcos he's the one who wakes up earliest everY morning~
So...he'll b the first to feed Boyboy lo!
But now..after renovation..our stairs are laid with parquet...
too slippery for our Boyboy who has grown to be much fatter too.
So...he couldn't climb up the stairs on his own anymore.

HAa..i could go on and on abt hiM..
But it's geTting increasingly dangerous as the clock ticks...
Hahaa i shall end hEre & blaBber more again NXt time ya~

ThE darlin of ouR family...
tHe sHO ever adorabLe kID...
whO never faiLs to bRighten any Gloomy day oF mine...
MY BOyBOY!!! =))
Posted by Jamie at 4:32 AM | 0 comments
0 Comments: